Why a Health Fair?
Health fairs are an essential part of education and preventative medicine. They can also facilitate early treatment of certain conditions. Health fairs not only provide general information about good health and preventative medicine, but they also often offer screenings and assessments – blood pressure or cardiovascular health – that can detect a problem and get attendees on a track to a healthier self. Health fairs relay essential information about the human body and its functions in a fun and interactive way, making them the perfect go-to for a variety of audiences, including school-aged children from elementary to high school, college students, entire families, senior citizens and corporate employees.
The Health Fair is on track for Saturday, April 30th, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Please contact Melissa Gallegos, Event Coordinator, at (520) 257-7756 or contact@0s3movement for more information or if you are interested in volunteering.
Health Fair Directory
- Mariposa Community Health Center
- Santa Cruz Valley Regional Hospital
- Promoting Health Students Initiative
- Community Medical Services
- Constructing Circles of Peace
- Primary Prevention Mobile Health Unit
- Mariposa WIC Program
- Sierra Club
- HOPE INC
- Santa Cruz Valley Unified School District No. 35
- Be Healthii
- C-CREO Gear Up
- Consulado General de Mexico, Ventanilla de Salud
- University of Arizona Cooperative Extension, Santa Cruz County