1/4 Marathon 10K, 5K and Kids Run – Downtown Nogales, AZ from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
CLICK HERE for a venue site map and 10K, 5K race course.
CLICK HERE for a venue site map and Kids Run race course.
Friday, April 29 Schedule:
- 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Runner Reg./Packet Pick-up
- (WAIVER REQUIRED click either Runner or Minor)
- 6:00 pm – 7:00pm: Press Conference. Live broadcasting @welovenogales
Saturday, April 30 Schedule (Marathon Day):
- 6:00 – 7:15 am: Health Fair Set Up (all download cars must be cleared from the event area by 7:00 am)
- 7:30 am: All Runners for the 10K & 5K must be lined up at Start Line by categories.
- 7:50 am: National Anthems.
- 8:00 am: Marathon Start (10K & 5K)
- 3 hour time limit
- Walkers and Ruckers Welcome
- 11:00 am: Kids Run Start
- 11:20 am: Kids Awards
- 11:30 am: 10K & 5K Awards (5 categories, teams and over all winners)
- 12:30 pm: Official Event Closure!
Runners for the Quarter-Marathon (10K), 5K and Kids Run race need officialy register.
- Friday night, 4:00pm – 7:00pm. Runners must pick up race number, sponsor bag and T-Shirt.
(WAIVER & REGISTRATION REQUIRED click either Runner Waiver or Minor Waiver)
CLICK HERE for printable driving directions to the New River Marathon Start.
Important Note: Road traffic will be held for runners as they enter the roadway. Please arrive at least 30-45 minutes before your scheduled start time.
Parking: We will have exclusive parking. Please present your runner number. There is limited number of parking spaces, please arrive early.
- Quarter Marathon/10K, 5K and Kids Run race will Start/Finish in the same place
- The races will start on time.
- Items found at the Start may be retrieved at the Lost and Found at the Finish Line Officials’ Tent.
On Course Support:
- The course will follow little traveled roads, one lane will be dedicated exclusively to the race runners and the other lane will remain open to normal traffic. However, intersections and specific sites will be staffed to control traffic and direct runners.
- Turns will be signed and staffed.
- Distance Markers will be signed every 5K.
- Support stations will be available approximately every 5 kilometers and will have water and porta-potties..
- If spectators remain at the Start / Finish Venue, there will be food trucks, music and a amazing Health Fair with community resources and other free health services. Food and Refreshments could be purchased while you wait for your runner.
- If you choose to cheer for your runner on the course, you can do so. The best place to spectate is at Downtown.
- All finishers in the Quarter-Marathon/10K, 5K and Kids Run will receive a finishers “medal”.
- Overall awards for women and men.
- Age group awards in each race will go five deep for women and men. Age groups include: Junior 12-14, Youth 15-19, Adult 20-39, 40-59, 60+.
- Kids Run: Kids A 6-8, Kids B 9-11 (Mixed Awards)